Rainbow Wonderland is back for 1 day only!!!
Family event in Glasgow by Rainbow Twisters on Monday the 13th of February 2023 at 64 Balmoral Street, Scotstoun, Glasgow G14 0BL
All attendees require a ticket, both kids and adults (babies are free but must be kept in a carrier at all times for their safety).
Tickets are £9.99 per person.
Group discounts are available for 5, 10, 20 & 30 tickets
Rainbow Wonderland ticket includes:
- access to our Wonderland event
- one temporary airbrush or glitter tattoo each
- balloon twisting workshop (take home your creation)
- fun and unique balloon games
- slime making
- bubble show
- opportunity to get inside a giant bubble
- rainbow colouring station
- lots of photo opportunities
***Please note: every event/display is different but will always be totally unique and memorable! The theme will change from event to event***
- This event is great for kids aged between 3 and 11 years old but we welcome all ages. All we ask is that you come with a positive and enthusiastic attitude to help make the experience good for everyone present.
- Children cannot attend on their own, they will need at least 1 adult to supervise them. Adults require tickets as well, it is not possible to attend and spectate without a ticket.
- Adults are definitely encouraged to participate in all the activities (provided they have a ticket as well, entry will be not be permitted for adults without tickets).
- This event is not recommended for babies (they must be carried at all times for their safety)
- All precautions will be taken for your safety. Please do not attend if anyone in your group is or has recently been sick or contagious.
- The whole experience will last approximately 1 hour 30 mins. Please do not enter the building until your start time as the previous session will be finishing up and we need to reset the space.
- A member of staff will greet you at the door, check your tickets and give all ticket holders a wristband to participate. If you do not have a ticket you will not be able to attend.
- There is a cafe on the premises, however we ask that you do not use their seats and tables unless purchasing food or drink.
- There is plenty of free parking in the car park and nearby roads. If you are late we may be unable to offer the full experience.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide refunds for cancellations, but we are happy to reschedule your visit if notified over 48 hours prior to start time.
Please note when you check out it will only give you the option to collect your tickets from G40 2AB. Don’t worry, we will email you confirmation of everything so there is no need to collect your tickets. Just have the bookers name/email confirmation ready when you arrive at the event.