***Please note: This is just an ENQUIRY FORM. Once we confirm our availability we will then send an invoice for the £50 booking fee or the total payment (whichever you prefer), but you will not have to pay anything today***
Book a temporary tattoo airbrush artist for your party, event or corporate function! We put a strong emphasis on quality, reliability and professionalism. Based in Glasgow we cover surrounding areas and other locations in the UK.
If you want to book a face painter, glitter artist or balloon artist for your event as well check out our Multiple Artist Package
Best Airbrush Artist
We only send our best and most advanced airbrush artist to your parties! With over 3 years experience they can work quickly and skillfully to delivery stunning and unique designs for your guests. There are various set designs available however custom designs can be ordered in advance at extra cost. Please get in touch with us beforehand to arrange this service.
Cost for hiring Airbrush Artists
For private parties, christenings and communions we recommend 1 hour for every 10-15 guests with a minimum booking of 1 hour. This allows enough time for the airbrush artist to do an arm or leg design for each person.
For public events our artists will work from a list and we recommend 1 hour for every 20-30 guests.
The price includes travel up to 10 miles from G40 2AB (for bookings of 2 hours or more the airbrush artist may be willing to travel further but extra charges may apply)
We ask for a £50 booking fee to secure a date and the remainder is payable before or on the day of the event. The booking fee is non-refundable however it can be transferred to a future date if COVID restrictions prevent the event from going ahead.
To Book an Airbrush Artist:
- Select the date of your event and the ideal start time for the Airbrush artist
- Input the address or postcode of the event
- Let us know how many guests you are expecting
- Confirm what kind of event it is
- Select the Airbrush artist package you want.
- Click ‘ADD TO BASKET’, then go to your ‘BASKET’ (should be in the top right corner)
- Fill in your contact information and click ‘REQUEST CONFIRMATION’
- Once we receive your enquiry we will make sure the Airbrush artist package you have selected is available before approving the booking
- Once the booking is confirmed you will be sent an invoice for payment of the £50 booking fee
- When the £50 booking fee is paid your booking is confirmed (the remainder is due before the event begins)