***Please note: This is just an ENQUIRY FORM. Once we confirm our availability we will then send an invoice for the £50 booking fee or the total payment (whichever you prefer), but you will not have to pay anything today***
Book a balloon artist for your party, event or corporate function! Our balloon artists are very experienced and have won multiple awards for their balloon work across the UK. We put a strong emphasis on quality, reliability and professionalism. Based in Glasgow we cover surrounding areas and other locations in the UK.
If you want to book a face painter, glitter artist or airbrush tattoo artist for your event as well check out our Multiple Artist Package
Best Balloon Artist
We only send our best and most advanced balloon twisters to do your parties! Their skills and creativity will seriously impress your guests. Able to make a variety of animals, objects and characters they can take all sorts of requests at private functions. For public events our balloon artists will usually have a menu of designs for the guests to choose from (e.g dinosaurs, penguins, monkeys, flowers, butterflies, unicorns etc) that allow them to work quickly. We can also add to themed events by offering themed balloon designs.
Cost for hiring Balloon Artists
For private parties, christenings and communions we recommend 1 hour for every 10-15 guests/sculptures with a minimum booking of 1 hour. This allows enough time for the balloon artist to take individual requests from the guests.
For public events our artists will work from a list and we recommend 1 hour for every 20-30 guests.
The price starts at £100 for 1 hour + £80 for second hour then £70/hour thereafter
The price includes travel up to 10 miles from G40 2AB (for bookings of 2 hours or more the balloon artist may be willing to travel further but extra charges may apply)
We ask for a £50 booking fee to secure a date and the remainder is payable before or on the day of the event. The booking fee is non-refundable however it can be transferred to a future date if COVID restrictions prevent the event from going ahead.
To Book A Balloon Artist:
- Select the date of your event and the ideal start time for the balloon artist
- Input the address or postcode of the event
- Let us know how many guests you are expecting
- Confirm what kind of event it is
- Select the balloon artist package you want.
- Click ‘ADD TO BASKET’, then go to your ‘BASKET’ (should be in the top right corner)
- Fill in your contact information and click ‘REQUEST CONFIRMATION’
- Once we receive your enquiry we will make sure the balloon artist package you have selected is available before approving the booking
- Once the booking is confirmed you will be sent an invoice for payment of the £50 booking fee
- When the £50 booking fee is paid your booking is confirmed (the remainder is due before the event begins)